Wow - can't believe we are getting married in 6 days!! This morning, we cooked in for some home-made frittata and reminisced about the good old days when we had time to just sit around and relax. Yup - life has been pretty insane, but it's all going to be worth it. We are totally looking forward to seeing all of our friends and families who are coming into town for our big day!! And off to Portugal we go the Monday after our wedding!! Let us know if you want us to bring you back some port wine from Portugal! :)
Hope to see you out on Friday (8.7) night for some pre-wedding wine at The District in San Francisco!!
xoxo,
m&a
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are you going in Portugal? Sacha and I went a few years back...oh, actually I guess it was more like 9 years ago.
Also -- the hand-painted ceramics there are so gorgeous -- I stuffed my suitcase with plates but wish I had planned for extra space so that I could have taken back serving bowls, etc. So make sure you have some extra space!
Post a Comment