I am officially a Mrs. now and Mark is finally got his ring on his finger to mark his married-hood. Wow.
The big day went by so fast. The 3 hours of sleep we had over 3 days total before the wedding most likely helped contribute to the fuzziness of it all. But it was so beautiful and SUCH a blast. Thank goodness for our last-minute decision to have our friends capture some of the moments of the day on the 2 Flip cameras we had. Seeing the day unfold through the eyes of our friends reminded us again of how lucky we are to be surrounded by such amazing people in our lives who were able to all come together to celebrate this adventure called life with us.
As I sit here on the couch blogging, I realized that I have two choices: 1) to continue writing this entry and finish it as if it's the last entry to our "wedding planning" blog, or 2) figure out how to continue the life of our blog by, for example, announcing the extension of our "wedding planning" blog to "life as a Mr. & Mrs." blog, or something that's worth contemplating over. My post-honeymoon-pre-work-brain is too tired to figure out if #2 is the way to go, but it knows that killing the blog is not quite the way to go. That just seems, for some reason, too morose as Mark and I begin our new life together! More to come on exactly what will happen to this blog for those who may happen to be reading this.
In the mean time, I am going to fix the Mr. and myself an early dinner to feed our still-on-Portugal-time-stomachs and figure out how to get rid of all these empty boxes from Crate and Barrel that have overtaken our apartment.
Yeah - we DID it!! And can't wait to start our lives together as husband and wife.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment