Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our first post!!

Wow - I've always wanted a blog. It's weird to be starting one finally. I decided there is no better time to start than today, than the start of my wedding planning with Mark. We got engaged on 10/10/08. It seems so long ago that Mark popped the question, but really, it's only been a bit over a month ago that he popped THE question. My heart still tingles thinking about that fateful night. :) All of our friends advised us to enjoy the engagement as long as we can before we begin the wedding planning. So, now, here we are, in the midst of wedding planning and starting our blog post!

Since this is technically OUR blog, Mark and I will be popping in and out. Who knows, maybe we'll write one together one of these days. :)

Tata!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Amy! I'm also going to link my blog
here: